Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Scene



A blue blue peaceful sky
Memories projected by every white clouds
Group of birds flying around
Making the beautiful scene more proud

As i lay me on the grass
All my problems suddenly fades out
As i close and re-open my eyes
My heart's brand new, but not ready to start

Shaded by an old oak tree
Not letting temptations to dazzle me
The blue river not far from here
Where countless moments we shared and live

As i stand up and start to leave
Sun spread reddish ambient, almost done setting
I'll be here tommorow again
Reliving memories of you, in our favorite scene


Iyo bang naibigan kaibigan? Share mo na! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


All rights reserved Kwentista Blog


for concerns mail @ aldrinespiritu29@gmail.com

DO NOT COPY!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder

This Blog is best viewed on Google Chrome.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin