Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Just What If?

credits: roundy
What if I never did go out that night?
What if I never scowered that bar?

What if I never bumped into you?
What if I never did apologize?

What if I never asked you your name?
What if I never looked in your eyes?

What if I never had that endearing chat with you?
What if I never felt that wonderful feeling?



What if I never asked you out to where we can watch the moonlight?
What if I never drove that drunk?

What if I never dreamed of that moment to happen in my life?
Would it still end tragically?

What if one day I learned not to ask myself these 'What if's?
Will I ever know if you have forgiven me?


~~ o ~~

posted from Bloggeroid

Iyo bang naibigan kaibigan? Share mo na! :)

1 comment:

  1. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete


All rights reserved Kwentista Blog


for concerns mail @ aldrinespiritu29@gmail.com

DO NOT COPY!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder

This Blog is best viewed on Google Chrome.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin